04 Jan Clare Pierce-Wrobel
Clare Pierce-Wrobel is a Senior Director for the Health Care Transformation Task Force. She previously held various positions at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services with the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, and most recently with the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation where she led the State Innovation Models Initiative. She has prior consulting experience assisting state clients in the implementation of alternative payment models and interpretation of federal policies such as the ACA and MACRA, state innovation waivers, and Medicaid health IT funding to support health care transformation.
Clare has a bachelor’s degree in psychology and a master’s degree in health services administration from the University of Michigan, and currently holds an adjunct faculty appointment at the George Washington University Milken School of Public Health.
- To Help Fix The Maternal Health Crisis, Look To Value-Based Payment (Health Affairs)
- Social Determinants of Health: A Public Health Concept In Conflict (Health Affairs)
- How The Most Successful ACOs Act As Factories of Innovation (Health Affairs)
- Hospital Impact- From the boardroom to the exam room, tips for involving consumers in healthcare (FierceHealthcare)
- The Center for Medicare And Medicaid Innovation Should Balance Promising Models With New Priorities (Health Affairs)
- HCTTF June Newsletter
- HCTTF April Newsletter