04 Jan Jeff Micklos
Jeff Micklos is the Executive Director of the Health Care Transformation Task Force. An attorney by training, Jeff is the former Executive Vice President, Management, Compliance, & General Counsel of the Federation of American Hospitals, a national trade association representing investor-owned hospitals, and a former Partner in the Health Law Department of the international law firm of Foley & Lardner LLP. Mr. Micklos began his career as a litigator and regulatory counsel for the Health Care Financing Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, and also served in the Office of General Counsel of the Social Security Administration.
Jeff is a graduate of the Columbus School of Law, The Catholic University of America, and received a Bachelor Arts Degree from Villanova University. He resides in Washington, DC with his wife, Monica, and their four children.
- To Sustain The Value Movement, Make Next Generation ACOs A Permanent Option (Health Affairs)
- The Center For Medicare and Medicaid Innovation Can Be A Powerful Force To Accelerate Change, But Not Without Key Reforms (Health Affairs)
- Sustainable Financing for Complex Care Management Is Critical to a Value-Driven Health Care System (NEJM Catalyst)
- Rethinking The Physician-Focused Payment Model Technical Advisory Committee (Health Affairs)
- How The Most Successful ACOs Act As Factories Of Innovation (HealthAffairs)
- Economic Investment and the Journey to Health Care Value (NEJM Catalyst)
- The Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation Should Balance Promising Models With New Priorities (Health Affairs)