22 Aug The Task Force is Hiring: Associate
Available Position: Associate
The Health Care Transformation Task Force (HCTTF) is a nonprofit industry consortium that brings together patient/consumer representatives, providers, payers, and health care purchasers who share a commitment to accelerating the transition to a sustainable, consumer-focused value-based care delivery system. HCTTF helps its members progress in their individual value-based care journeys by facilitating shared learnings and shaping operational and public policies and best practices that promote innovations to improve outcomes and comprehensive wellness for the diverse people and communities they serve.
HCTTF seeks candidates for an Associate position on a fast-paced, collaborative team. Reporting to the Executive Director, this position will perform a wide variety of duties related to communications strategies, graphic design, project management, and administrative support. The Associate will be responsible for ensuring HCTTF’s external communications are consistent with the organization’s strategic objectives while providing administrative and logistical staff support for management and various shared learning initiatives.
This is a full-time position currently operating in a virtual work environment with a competitive salary and benefits package. The position may transition to a hybrid work environment located in Washington DC in the future.
Communications tasks will include:
- Developing infographics and overall layout and production design.
- Researching, writing, and distributing press releases and other targeted communications to relevant media.
- Collating and analyzing media coverage and trends.
- Sourcing and managing speaking and interview opportunities.
- Developing engaging content and growing the organization’s social media accounts primarily focused on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website.
Administrative tasks will include:
- Scheduling meetings, learning collaboratives, and other program support tasks.
- Project management.
- Event planning and logistics.
- Administrative support for senior staff.
- Education: bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated creativity, initiative, and ability to multi-task.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including ability to use Microsoft Outlook to schedule appointments and PowerPoint for creating and editing slide templates.
- Ability to use Adobe product Suite (or equivalent applications) for document design/layout.
- Ability to use WordPress or other website content management systems to make updates and upload media.
- Experience or expressed interest in graphic design work.
How to Apply
Applicants should send an email expressing interest and qualifications with a current resume and three references to email@example.com. Applicants should state their salary requirements.