28 Aug The Task Force is Hiring: Senior Director
Available Position: Senior Director
The Health Care Transformation Task Force (HCTTF) is a nonprofit industry consortium that brings together patient/consumer representatives, providers, payers, and health care purchasers who share a commitment to accelerating the transition to a sustainable, consumer-focused value-based care delivery system. HCTTF helps its members progress in their individual value-based care journeys by facilitating shared learnings and shaping operational and public policies and best practices that promote innovations to improve outcomes and comprehensive wellness for the diverse people and communities they serve.
HCTTF seeks candidates for a Senior Director position on a fast-paced, collaborative team. Reporting to the Executive Director, this position will be responsible for a varied portfolio of strategic, membership, and project management initiatives, public and operational policy development projects, and private grant development and execution activities.
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package which will initially operate in a virtual workplace environment.
- Facilitating shared learning forums for HCTTF members through staff leadership, strategy development, and meeting and deliverables management.
- Leading organizational initiatives related to value-based care including payment reforms, health equity promotion strategies, and person-centered care priorities.
- Performing project management functions, including developing and executing strategies related to private grants and large-scale organizational projects.
- Providing effective staff management and mentorship.
- Supporting governance and executive leadership strategies and priorities.
- Performing other organizational functions, as needed.
- Education: master’s degree in health administration, public health, public policy, or relevant advanced degree required.
- Minimum of six years of work experience with public or private sector health care agencies, organizations, or consulting firms.
- Knowledge of health care delivery and payment reform concepts and structures and implementation strategies to achieve success.
- Experience leading and facilitating stakeholder groups to drive engagement and execution on priorities and objectives.
How to Apply
Applicants should send an email expressing interest and qualifications with a current resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should state their salary requirements.