24 Aug The Task Force is Hiring: Senior Associate
Available Position: Senior Associate
The Health Care Transformation Task Force (Task Force) is a nonprofit industry consortium that brings together payers, providers, purchasers and patients to align private and public sector efforts to accelerate transformation of the U.S. health care system. Through its leading national voice, the Task Force promotes a value-based system that moves away from fee-for-service medicine. The Task Force helps its members progress in their individual value-based care journeys by facilitating shared learning opportunities and shaping consensus operational and public policies and best practices. The organization promotes innovation that improves person-centered care, health equity, and patient outcomes while reducing cost that advances a health care system focused on providing comprehensive wellness for communities and the diverse people they serve.
The Task Force seeks experienced candidates for a Senior Associate position on a fast-paced, collaborative team. Reporting to the Senior Director, this position will perform a wide variety of duties to help advance the Task Force’s strategic objectives with the goal of energizing and engaging the broad stakeholder community to drive health care value transformation.
This is a full-time position based in Washington, DC (currently working remotely due to the pandemic) with a very competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities for individual advancement.
- Strategize with and support Task Force leadership with executing on Board of Directors priorities and work group action plans.
- Conduct research and provide written analysis of various value-based transformation topics.
- Develop and execute on communications strategies for Task Force resources and events, including developing comprehensive communications plans for Task Force releases.
- Primary accountability for weekly member communications, a monthly external-facing newsletter, and all social media activity and engagement (primarily through Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Develop infographics and drive production design and strategic messaging.
- Prepare press releases and other communications to media and other stakeholders.
- Maintain and update information on the Task Force’s website.
- Provide logistical support for Task Force meetings and activities, including work groups, governing bodies, and other forums and convenings.
- Collate and analyze media coverage.
- Source and manage speaking and interview opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree in relevant fields preferred.
- Relevant work experience in a health care-related area.
- Basic knowledge of U.S health care system and personal desire to develop subject matter expertise in value-transformation policy topics.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated creativity, initiative, and ability to multi-task.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Experience with or expressed interest in the full range of Microsoft Office applications and Adobe product Suite (or equivalent applications) for document design/layout.
- Ability to use WordPress to make website updates and upload media.
- Experience with or expressed interest in graphic design, including using Canva or similar applications.
How to Apply
Applicants should send an email which includes a statement of interest and match of qualifications, a current resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should state their salary requirements.