Health Care Transformation Task Force is an industry consortium that brings together patients, payers, providers and purchasers to align private and public sector efforts to clear the way for a sweeping transformation of the U.S. health care system. We are committed to rapid, measurable change, both for ourselves and our country. We commit to having 75 percent of our respective businesses operating under value-based payment arrangements by 2020.
- Download the materials from our most recent webinar, "Transformation to Value: A Provider Perspective"
- The Task Force provides input on the proposed cancellation of the Episode Payment and Cardiac Rehabilitation Incentive Payment Models and changes to comprehensive care for Joint Replacement Payment Model. Read here.
- The Task Force releases its Transformation to Value Series. Read here.
- Read about Modern Healthcare's Transformation Hub and its new partnership with the Task Force.
- Task Force shares its perspective on behavioral health integration for the recent CMMI Behavioral Health Summit. Read the statement.
- The Task Force provides input on the CY 2018 Quality Payment Program proposed rule. Read the full input here.
- Read more here about our MACRA letter in Modern Healthcare.
Mission & Commitment
Transformation is personal to us. We commit to having 75 percent of our respective businesses operating under value-based payment arrangements by 2020 and call on the rest of the health care system to do the same.
Resources & Tools
Our members are on the frontlines of health care delivery and payment reform. Learn best practices from leaders across the country with our resources and tools section.
With deep experience in both private and public sector health care, our members represent leading employers, consumer organizations, policy leaders and other major industry organizations.