Associate, Mission Support
Background: The Health Care Transformation Task Force (HCTTF) is an industry consortium that brings together patients, payers, providers and purchasers to align private and public sector efforts to clear the way for a sweeping transformation of the U.S. health care system. The Task Force team is a small yet fast-growing and passionate team dedicated to member service and advancing the adoption of value-based payment and care delivery. Check us out: www/hcttf.org.
The Task Force seeks to provide a critical mass of business, operational and policy expertise from the private sector that, when combined with the efforts of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and other public and private sector stakeholders, can accelerate the pace of delivery system transformation to person-centered, value-based payment models.
Position: HCTTF seeks dynamic candidates for a new position responsible for supporting Task Force Work Groups, Advisory Groups and staff in further the mission of transforming to valuebased payment. The groups develop best-practice tools and approaches for implementation of value-based payment models in the private sector, as well as timely and actionable policy and program design recommendations. Current areas of focus include accountable care, bundled payment, improving care for high cost patients, consumer priorities, and the path to transformation. The position will work closely with the Director, Payment Reform Models and Director, Transformation Facilitation and Support, and be primarily responsible for:
- Providing administrative and technical support for meetings and activities of current and future Task Force Work Groups and Advisory Groups
- Strategizing with and supporting Task Force Directors with executing on Work Group and Advisory Group Action Plans
- Conducting research and analysis of various value-based payment topics
- Helping build and nurture relationships with Task Force members
- Developing content for, and supporting public-facing web and social media platforms; and,
- Performing other organizational functions, as needed.
Position Requirements: Requirements include:
- Minimum of two years of work experience in health care related field, either in government, research, business consulting, or with a health care organization.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated analytical reasoning and deductive thought.
- Creative and practical, with the ability to act in ways that best support membership and staff goals and objectives.
- Self-starter, personally-motivated and interested in value-based care subject matter. Team player, “roll-up-the-sleeves” attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for effective support of members and Task Force leadership.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required; masters or relevant advanced degree preferred.
- Competitive salary and benefits package. Applicants should state their salary requirements.
Location: Washington, DC
Contact: Applicants should send an email expressing interest and qualifications with current resume to HCTTFjobs@leavittpartners.com.
Read the position description.